Topics

XCTest

Alex Zavatone

I am trying to automatically issue calls to heap and leaks while running our iOS unit and feature tests in the Simulator so that reports can be generated to identify leaks and excess allocations in our nightly tests.

Considering the time it takes to execute these binaries, ideally they would be run after all tests have completed, but before the app quits.

Is anyone aware of where in the test driver code that this can be done? In the Test scheme Post-actions, has the app process quit or is it still running when these scripts are called?

Thanks in advance.
Alex Zavatone