Problem with OpenGL, Xcode 10, and Mojave

James Walker

After the 10.14.3 Mojave update, OpenGL fails in my app.  That is, in the places where I should see OpenGL rendering, I just see the window's background color.  (In High Sierra, no problem.)  The really weird thing is that if I build the exact same code with Xcode 9.4.1 instead of Xcode 10.1, it works.  I wanted to use OpenGL Profiler to look for OpenGL errors, but then it hangs in -[NSOpenGLContext flushBuffer].  Any suggestions, other than rewriting my code to use Metal?