NSTableView - strange behaviour

Peter Hudson

Hi all

I’m changing a project from 32 bit to 64 bit.

The application in question has NSTableView s   in many windows - and they all work fine - with two exceptions.

The table views that are not working correctly simply will not draw any output in the table view.

The failing table views are accessing the usual data methods...

numberOfRowsInTableView:  and

tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row:

and expected values are being returned - I can see this from debug code added.

If I set the build back to 32 bit, they work perfectly.

Any suggestions where to start looking gratefully received !

Peter