No TestFlight Crashes?

Alexander von Below

Hello,

while we are seeing crash reports from iTunesConnect for our live apps, we don’t see them for Versions in TestFlight.

Is this a bug? Are we doing it wrong?

I see that a lot of people have this issue, but no solution. Does it work for anyone?

Thanks

Alex

Alex Zavatone

Which version of the tools?

On Jan 24, 2019, at 7:45 AM, Alexander von Below via Groups.Io <below=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

while we are seeing crash reports from iTunesConnect for our live apps, we don’t see them for Versions in TestFlight.

Is this a bug? Are we doing it wrong?

I see that a lot of people have this issue, but no solution. Does it work for anyone?

Thanks

Alex

Alexander von Below

The app was built with Xc 9.4.1, I tried both Xc 9.4.1 and Xc 10.1 to find logs … but no success with either

Am 24.01.2019 um 17:41 schrieb Alex Zavatone via Groups.Io <zav=mac.com@groups.io>:

Which version of the tools?

On Jan 24, 2019, at 7:45 AM, Alexander von Below via Groups.Io <below=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

while we are seeing crash reports from iTunesConnect for our live apps, we don’t see them for Versions in TestFlight.

Is this a bug? Are we doing it wrong?

I see that a lot of people have this issue, but no solution. Does it work for anyone?

Thanks

Alex

Alex Zavatone

We’ve been uploading builds from 9.4.1 daily. Have you checked your developer account to see if there are docs that you need to sign?