nib warning about image position in radio button

James Walker

I have a nib in which I get a warning: "Leading or trailing image position before macOS 10.12", pointing to a radio button.  The attributes inspector showed the image position as "leading", which I changed to "left".  But I still get the warning.  One of those two values must be right... right?

Alex Zavatone

View the nib’s source in a source editor and see if anything makes more sense.