Network request monitoring

Alex Zavatone

Hi all. I wanted to see what you all are using for iOS network request monitoring.

I am aware of CFNETWORK_DIAGNOSTICS, Wireshark and Charles proxy.

Each has its pluses and minuses.

I am only trying to get each the URL of each URL request and the resulting code output to a file without a load of other output.

Is there any tool or technique that any of you are aware of that provide that capability without a mess of setup?

Sadly Instruments has a bug with the Network tool in the simulator and I need to get stock of our net access from all 3 of out build configs.

Thanks in advance.

Alex Zavatone.

Alex Zavatone

FYI, ended up using Charles Proxy.