IB object catalog stuck on Cocoa, not UIKit.

Rick Mann

This happens to me all the time in Xcode: the object catalog in the lower-right corner seems to think I'm looking at a Cocoa/macOS storyboard, not an iOS one, and won't show me iOS objects (or vice versa).

Is there any way get Xcode to figure itself out?

--
Rick Mann
rmann@latencyzero.com

Rick Mann

I was able to "unstick" it by opening the storyboard in the main editor, not the aux editor. I hate Xcode.