How to increase size of the minimap in XC11?

dhoerl

I watched the what's new WWDC video, and you can see at one point the minimap is increased in size by some key command. When that happens the Editor menu flashes. Try as I might, I can find no command to change the size anywhere within that menu.

Does anyone know the magic incantation?

Alex Zavatone

Which minimap where and on what platform and in which app?

On Jul 29, 2019, at 12:49 PM, dhoerl via Groups.Io <dhoerl@...> wrote:

I watched the what's new WWDC video, and you can see at one point the minimap is increased in size by some key command. When that happens the Editor menu flashes. Try as I might, I can find no command to change the size anywhere within that menu.

Does anyone know the magic incantation?

Jonathan Prescott

Xcode 11.  The minimal in the Source Code editor.  Replacement for the vertical slider.