Provisioning Profile Manager

Jack Brindle

Alex;

Thanks for the info. With Provisioning Profiles starting to be important for Mac development, utilities of this sort are becoming useful for us Mac types as well.

Jack

On Feb 26, 2021, at 11:02 AM, Alex Zavatone via groups.io <zav=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

I’m not sure where I came across this, but remembering a discussion we had about either certs or provisioning profiles, I thought I’d share this tool with the group.

Provisioning Profile Manager

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/provisioning-profile-manager/id1386246293?mt=12

One reason why tools like these matter is in at least one of Xcode’s processes where it uses certs or profiles will fail if one of your certs is expired. I think this is in build validation with the App Store on iOS. From what I remember from 2015 is that if you have a valid cert backing your provisioning profile(s) and you also have one expired one in your keychain, it’s the invalid one that invalidates an IPA verification with the App Store for upload.