Subviews Order in XCode/IB

Dave

Posted to the Cocoa List originally, perhaps better on the XCode.

It seems like the UI updating in XCode is not working correctly, views that show up in one order in XCode, is different to the subviews array, if I quit XCode, relaunch and look again, it shows in the Order (wrong) of the Subviews array, if I correct and then save again and run the App it now shows up correctly, e.g. the View List in XCode agrees with the subview array.

Hi All,

I have a number of subviews in a view, in IB it looks like this:

NSView1
NSView2
NSButton1
NSButton2

However when I look in the Views subviews property in shows:

NSView1
NSButton1
NSButton2
NSView2

I thought that the order in IB was the order would same as the subviews array and it seems to be most of the time.

Is this not the case?

All the Best
Dave