Re: Debugger showing variables as nil even if they are not?

Sandor Szatmari

I have seen this too. I did not try to figure it out though. Seen in Xcode version 8.2.1 and 9.4

What version of Xcode are you using?

Sandor

On Jan 9, 2020, at 10:12, Alexander von Below via Groups.Io <below=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Hello,

has anyone here witnessed this? The debugger shows variables as nil, even when print statements and the program execution clearly prove they are not.

I am seeing this regularly and repeatable in one project. Are there settings I can/should check? Is this a known issue?

Yes, I filed a feedback, but as the issue is hard to reproduce without sending the full project over, I wanted to ask here, too.

Thanks

Alex