Re: Xcode 11 broke my build when targeting an iPad

Fritz Anderson

Not being an Apple employee (or being bound by a saber-toothed NDA If I were), I can't say what Developer Tools intends for the 11.1 release.

(Usual comment that the prevalence of possibly-dozens of reports out of a million makes it reasonable for DT to budget its time for other things. I don't say it doesn't hurt your work, just pointing out how it sucks to live in a finite universe. I'm sure you've nudged the prevalence-and-severity needle by breaking out the Feedback Assistant and reporting the issue. It's a huge improvement over the Radar site. (I wish it were available without a Spotlight search.))

— F

On Sep 30, 2019, at 10:18 PM, Steve Mills via Groups.Io <sjmills=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Sep 30, 2019, at 13:49:48, Fritz Anderson <anderson.fritz@gmail.com> wrote:

In the spirit of is-it-plugged-in, are you running Xcode 11.0, or 11.1 (now seeded as Golden Master — that was quick)?
11.0. Is this just yet another bug they let loose on the world without proper testing, and 11.1 is planned to fix it?

--
Steve Mills
Drummer, Mac geek