Re: .xcconfig not being used for prefix header

John Brownie

Just to be clear, everything is working again. I eventually found where to adjust how the .xcconfig files are put in the chain, and it's in the Project view, in the Info tab, under Configurations. I don't know if something got changed behind my back, but setting the desired configuration at the project rather than target level fixed things. Of course, that begs the question why precompiling the prefix header doesn't use the target settings...

John
--
John Brownie
Kouvola, Finland