Using image assets from Framework in Interface Builder

Rick Mann

Everything I read online tells me I should be able to reference an image asset that's contained within a built Framework that I embed in my iOS app, but I can't seem to get IB to see the assets. In this case I'm embedding the OnePasswordExtension.framework, which has an image asset called "onepassword-button-light". I tried specifying a UIButton's image as "OnePasswordExtension/onepassword-button-light", but that doesn't seem to work. The assets are in an Assets.car file inside the built framework (at the top level, though, I would've thought that'd be in a Resources folder or something).

Am I doing something wrong?

--
Rick Mann
rmann@latencyzero.com