Files disappeared from Xcode UI

Rick Mann

I think a git merge went awry, but I'm not sure how. I can't find a couple files that I added to a project, but all the references to the files seem to exist in the XML (there are 6 instances of my missing file named in the XML, similar to 6 instances of a file that appears normally).

I can't figure out what got accidentally removed in the XML to make my files disappear from the GUI.

My files don't appear in the Files & Groups view, nor in the Compile Sources build phase, even though they appear in relevant sections in the XML.

Help!

Thanks.

--
Rick Mann