libstdc++ vs libc++

Sandor Szatmari

I’m looking to understand the differences/subtleties between linking against libstdc++ and libc++.

I have a project with several frameworks which currently link against libstdc++.  I need to bump the deployment target OS up.  Moving the Deployment target up will result in linking against the newer libc++.

My question is, will there be any problems with doing this one framework at a time?  i.e. will issues arise from having an app that links against these frameworks if some of them link against the older libstdc++ and some against the newer libc++...

Sandor