Re: Xcode won't compile sources

John Brownie

Fun times, indeed!

The headers issue turns up because, in adding Swift files, I have to make the minimum OS version 10.9 rather than 10.8. For some reason, that makes an include line like:

#include <tr1/functional>

fails to compile, with the message "fatal error: 'tr1/functional' file not found".

After extensive investigation, the only factor that makes this fail to compile is the switch of minimum OS version. I have had warning messages about libstdc++ before, when it was 10.8, so I presume something changed at that point, but I have no clue as to where to look to solve this issue. Hopefully someone else has seen and resolved this one!

John
--
John Brownie
SIL-PNG, Ukarumpa, Eastern Highlands, Papua New Guinea