Re: Xcode won't compile sources

John Brownie

OK, a bit of digging through things in response to suggestions showed part of the problem. When I was fiddling with the header paths, I had the boost headers as recursive, which led to an error of the argument list being too long. Trying to fix that by telling it to ignore the tools folder stopped that error, but apparently caused the failure to compile.

Thanks for the tips, which enabled me to find the problem (or at least, one of the problems).

John
--
John Brownie
SIL-PNG, Ukarumpa, Eastern Highlands, Papua New Guinea