Xcode won't compile sources

John Brownie

With a working application written in a mixture of Obj-C, Obj-C++ and straight C++, I added some Swift files. After a bit of mucking around due to some header path issues, I have come to the point where it won't build, because it doesn't compile the sources. As far as I can tell, the sources are listed in the Compile Sources phase, but it gets skipped, and the linker complains that it can't find the files.

This is Xcode 8.3.2, on macOS 10.12.6. I've restarted the computer, cleaned the Build Folder, and tried what can think of, but this has me stumped.

Any pointers?

John
--
John Brownie
SIL-PNG, Ukarumpa, Eastern Highlands, Papua New Guinea