Xcode 8.3.3 will archive and export, but 9.0.x won't export

Owen Hartnett

Building an enterprise app. I can archive the code with Xcode 8.3.3 and export my enterprise app. It does the right code signing.

On 9.0.x Xcode, it will archive, but even though I have automatic signing turned on, it asks me for a profile. None of these are the automatic profiles (which begin with XC). I can tell it to download one of the XC profiles, but then it says it can’t use it, because I have automatic signing on! If I turn automatic signing off, and try to select the XC profiles, it says I can’t select them because they are automatic profiles!

Any suggestions?

-Owen