Re: Strange Xcode behavior

Owen Hartnett

It’s an obj-C project overall, but it has one Swift file, and that is where it fails.  I’ve tried manually adding include files as you’ve suggested, but it then complains about double declarations of other terms.

I was able to reproduce on another system, and then I preened the include search paths and fixed it.  I retried on the server and still has the issue, so I must have done something on the fixed machine that I also need to do on the server.

So now it’s just a case of diff and comparisons.

Thanks for your help!

-Owen

On Aug 23, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Sak Wathanasin <sw@...> wrote:

On 23 Aug 2021, at 19:22, Owen Hartnett <owen@...> wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I tried that.  It’s looking like some of the header paths in the build settings need to be adjusted.  Still plugging at it.

Is the problem with the Obj-C or the Swift files?

An explicit #import <sys/types.h> should pull in the definition of u_char, but that is usually in the import chain already. In my test project I didn’t have to explicitly include it. Something to do with search paths?

Sak