Re: What Happened and How Do I Fix It?

Rick Aurbach

Just one more thing...

It turns out that all of the errors that I'm referring to here occur while compiling local SPM packages. I'm beginning to think that this is:
(a) yet another bug with the Xcode implementation of SPM. (If so, it's the fourth [or so; hard to keep count] that I've uncovered.
(b) another reason to give up on SPM as a good idea whose implementation is fatally flawed.

Honestly, I've invested months on refactoring my entire development environment to use SPM for local packages, and I am about ready to chuck it. I will waste less time by undoing my reliance on SPM than I will trying to get things to work with Xcode.