What Happened and How Do I Fix It?

Rick Aurbach

Xcode 13.0ß3, project has a single target (set up as an app).

I moved some files from the main project to a local SPM package and when Xcode has some problems with that, I deleted the app's folder in DerivedData.

Restarted Xcode, let it resolve dependencies, index, etc. Then attempted to build.

I now get errors (see attached) which seem to indicate that Xcode thinks I'm suddenly developing an application extension instead of an application. Don't know why this happened or how to fix it. Any thoughts??