Re: iOS "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified"

Alex Zavatone

Nothing that brand new provisioning profiles couldn’t fix.

On Apr 29, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Alex Zavatone via groups.io <zav@...> wrote:

Wondering if anyone has run into this recently on iOS.

I made a 1 screen simple iOS app to test uploading to an internal app store for a client and that’s working fine.  When the client clicks to install the app on iOS, she gets

“Unable to Install”
“This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified”

It looks like lots of other people have been running across this as of iOS 14.2 but I haven’t come across a clear explanation what the cause of this is.

Any insight into a possible cause?

Best,