Re: Problem with IB in Xcode 12.4

Sak Wathanasin

On 24 Feb 2021, at 01:13, Jack Brindle via groups.io <jackbrindle@...> wrote:

On the top left side of the middle section of the Xcode window there is an icon that consists of four squares. Click on it and you will find the counterparts item you seek, along with quite a few other things (like “Recent Files”, “Changed Files” and some more actually useful items.

Thanks for that & to Dave for pointing out that the commands are still there under "Navigation". I'm having to use the "4-squares" (what do you call it?)  menu, but my fingers are conditioned to hit that key-combo and it's disconcerting to say the least when an unexpected file appears.

Update: A little more experimentation shows that if I have foo.m, foo.h and footest.m, that key combo cycles between them. So I guess it's a "feature".

And the control-drag in IB now works for me, so I must have been having an off day.

Sorry for the waste of bandwaidth!

Sak