Re: Problem with IB in Xcode 12.4

davelist@...

On Feb 23, 2021, at 5:38 PM, Sak Wathanasin <sw@network-analysis.ltd.uk> wrote:

In XC 12.4, control-dragging from a widget in an XIB to a .m file to create an action or to a .h to create an outlet no lnger seems to work. It pops up some error. Works in 12.3 though. Did I imagine it or has someone already posted about it here? If not, I'll raise a bug report.

Also, control-command-up -arrow (or down-arrow) to switch between .m & .h files no longer works (even in 12.3). Instead it tries to open a matching unit test file. I guess this may be for the convenience of Swifties, but some of us still have to work with ObjC files. Since this key-combo doesn't appear in the key-shortcuts ("Open Counterpart" having been removed from the File menu ages ago), any ideas as to how I can get the old behaviour back? My fingers are conditioned to use this key-combo.

Thanks
Sak
I didn't check the first one, but for the second one, that still works for me with Objective-C. It's in the Navigate menu (not the File menu) - Jump to Previous Counterpart and Jump to Next Counterpart for control-command down and up arrow. Now the file I tested it with are just .h and .m (no matching unit test file with same prefix as file), but I'd try the menu options first to see what they do.

Dave