Re: Problems with exporting an archived app

Giacomo Tufano

About Xcode caches and various files, I can recommend DevCleaner (for free on the Mac Store, I’m not affiliated in any way, I’m just an happy user). It makes easier to remove files than manually look into ~/Library/Developer (and gives you an idea of how much space the actions will free)

Il giorno 11 feb 2021, alle ore 19:27, Alex Zavatone via groups.io <zav@...> ha scritto:

As an Xcode developer, our drives get filled up way too easily.  You can look in several places for several GB to recover.

For example, checking the ~/Library/Developer folder on this Mac shows that I’ve got 64 GB used in that folder.
33.23GB for the Xcode folder
30.67GB for the CoreSimulator folder

Within the ~/Library/Develope/Xcode folder, the big eaters of space are in iOS DeviceSupport  from all OSes from 9.1 to 14.3 with 30 GB used.  Check yours and see what can be thinned out.