Re: Code Signing

Jon Gotow

I can parallelize it - I just have to rewrite my scripts to do so and haven't gotten to it yet.

- Jon

On Feb 12, 2021, at 12:01 AM, Alex Zavatone via groups.io <zav=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Feb 11, 2021, at 10:06 PM, Jon Gotow <gotow@stclairsoft.com> wrote:

Agreed - as I wait for 28 separate disk images to notarize (they're TTS Voice installers for a client).

Take a look at this tool for a all-in-one command line:

https://github.com/Mortennn/Notarize/releases/tag/1.0.0

So far it's worked pretty well for me. My only issue is that for the current project I'm doing, a full release involves 28 notarizations, and doing them serially with this tool takes an hour or two. So I'm back to having to roll my own scripts so that I can submit all of their installers at once.

- Jon
Must they all happen serially, or can you parallelize this?