Re: Problems with exporting an archived app

Steve Mills

On Feb 11, 2021, at 09:04, Glenn L. Austin <glenn@austinsoft.com> wrote:

I haven't done any QL plugins, but it's entirely possible that there's a bug in Xcode 12 where it's not recognizing the "older" QL structure.
Hmm, I wonder if that’s what’s causing my Xcode to crash when I submit a build to the App Store, only it has a Spotlight plugin, not a QL plugin. The crash log shows its trying to access an NSURL while building the package to upload (I assume), but it’s nil. I reported it, since it shouldn’t just crash, and it worked in previous Xcode, and other projects without plugins worked just the other day.

Steve via iPad