Re: Xcode 12.4 crashes when trying to Distribute App or Validate App

Alex Zavatone

On Feb 10, 2021, at 3:20 PM, Steve Mills via groups.io <sjmills=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Feb 10, 2021, at 14:25:58, Alex Zavatone via groups.io <zav=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Lots of this is detailed in chapter 4 of the book you just ordered.
You're confusing my post with someone else’s
DOH! I posted about code signing a little earlier. If you’re interested, the relevant material is chapter 4 of Essential Build and Release by Ron Roche. Totally worth the purchase for that chapter alone.

.
Does that help?
I'm not going to go through all that crap just to work around Apple's bug. I'll let them figure it out and fix it.
Yeah, that’s what we used to do. It’s good to know the process for moments just like this.