Code Signing

Peter Hudson

All

I finally need to sign an app that has been running for some time. I’m looking at what docs I can find and two questions emerge.

1. Could anybody point me at the best instructions for code signing / notarisation - I have never done it before.
I’ve looked at the docs in Xcode and they seem to raise more questions than they solve.

2. I currently squirrel away the license file for each install in the Contents folder of the bundle.
The license file is a simple text file and is different for each install.
I wondered if this is going to cause problems in the context of code signing ?

Many thanks

Peter