Re: NSData -writeToFile: returns FALSE

Carl Hoefs

Interesting idea. That worked! I never knew that "Full Disk Access" even existed.

-Carl

On Dec 10, 2020, at 5:58 PM, Jon Gotow <gotow@stclairsoft.com> wrote:

Just out of curiosity - go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Full Disk Access, click on the padlock in the lower left corner to unlock, then drag your app to the list. Does that fix things?

- Jon

On Dec 10, 2020, at 6:54 PM, Carl Hoefs <newslists@autonomy.caltech.edu> wrote:

On Dec 10, 2020, at 5:16 PM, Shane Stanley <sstanley@myriad-com.com.au> wrote:

On 11 Dec 2020, at 11:59 am, Carl Hoefs <newslists@autonomy.caltech.edu> wrote:

Adding NSDesktopFolderUsageDescription forces the addition of a provisioning profile, et al.
No it doesn't. It's a simple Info.plist entry.
Ah, yes, you're right. I had added it to the .entitlements file.

I added it to the Info.plist file but no change in behavior...