Re: NSTableView Issues

Quincey Morris

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appkit/nstableview/3622475-style

Editorial comment: It’s really a good idea to watch WWDC videos each year, to be aware of changes like this.

On Nov 14, 2020, at 13:29 , Peter Hudson via groups.io <Peter.hudson@...> wrote:

xCode 11 on Catalina -  I set the background color of rows in my table view - the color goes right to the edge of the table view.

xCode 12.3 beta on Big Sur - I set the background color of rows in my table view - the system leaves a white margin down each side of the table view - about 3mm or so wide.

This is older code, hence using cells in the table not views.

I want the color in my table view rows to go right to the edge of the table.