Re: Xcode 11 unusable?

2551phil

On 12 May 2020, at 08:03, Leo <leo.r@...> wrote:

Thanks Phil,

Did you find a solution - or I guess it wasn't a project you needed anymore?

The tabView theory looks good. Both my old and new projects have them.

Closing the old project seems to bring back responsiveness. Last time I did that, Xcode error alert told me the storyboard couldn't be saved, though I hadn't made any changes to it.

I do need the old project - the new project is a rewrite and update of it - but I don't need to open IB and can just view the old code files without Xcode.

I will reproduce and submit a report via Feedback Assistant.

Best

Phil