Re: Xcode 11 unusable?

2551phil

FWIW, I have seen exact same problem here in IB of Xcode 11 if I have one of my older projects open. That was built using storyboards.

Best

Phil

On 11 May 2020, at 15:10, Sak Wathanasin <sw@...> wrote:

On 11 May 2020, at 03:47, Leo <leo.r@...> wrote:

But I also noticed that issues seem to be triggered by an attempt to manipulate a particularly complex element in Interface Builder such as a complex large window with many UI elements. Relatively simple and small UI elements don't seem to trigger the problem.

So it's some particular XIB files that trigger the issue? Share one if you can & we'll see if we can reproduce it. My guess is that it's some issue in the constraint system.

Sak