Re: Xcode 11 unusable?

Leo

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 07:56 PM, Glenn L. Austin wrote:
You might try breaking your complex user interface up into smaller parts, and embed each of those smaller parts into the top-level window.
Thanks for the suggestion, Glenn!

I'm confident though that there's nothing wrong with my interfaces. They are perfectly legitimate xib files that worked with every Xcode version for years - back to versions 3-5.

I hope to hear from back from Apple regarding my bug report... They're often fairly responsive when it comes to developer tools bugs.

Leo