No Team ID, not a platform binary

Carl Hoefs

I've created a dynamic C library, libgauss.dylib, and copied it into /usr/local/lib.

My MacOS 10.14 app builds fine against it, but won't run, complaining that the library doesn't have a "Team ID" and is not a "platform binary".

What does this mean? How can I set this to work?

-Carl

dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgauss.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/USER/NIHProject/*/NIHGauss.app/Contents/MacOS/NIHGauss
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/usr/local/lib/libgauss.dylib: code signature in (/usr/local/lib/libgauss.dylib) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: mapping process has no Team ID and is not a platform binary
/usr/local/lib/libgauss.dylib: stat() failed with errno=1