Re: How to add a 32-bit binary to a bundle in Catalina/Xcode 11.4.1?

John Brownie

Thank you to all who responded. It's great to have such a useful group of people available!

Putting the binary into a Run Script phase works nicely. Since I already had a post-build Run Script phase to sign certain things, I was able to put the copy into that script. It built fine, archived, and notarised successfully. So I'm back to being productive without having to try to set up a Mojave environment for the build process.

John
--
John Brownie
Kouvola, Finland