Re: How to add a 32-bit binary to a bundle in Catalina/Xcode 11.4.1?

John Brownie

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try a script phase when I get back to it tomorrow, and report back.

John

Leo wrote on 19/4/20 05:01:

yeahh of course it's the RUN SCRIPT not Copy phase... just correcting myself. that's what i also meant in my earlier post - to use a script to copy whatever John needs from wherever during a build phase. although i don't know if it'll help in this particular case anyway...

thanks,
Leo

--
John Brownie