Re: How to add a 32-bit binary to a bundle in Catalina/Xcode 11.4.1?

John Brownie

Yes, it's a binary that I get from a third party that goes into the executables folder. Is there a way to copy it there in a way that allows me to build the app and go through the whole notarisation process?

John

On Sat 18. Apr 2020 at 8.47, Leo <leo.r@...> wrote:
ok if you need to build that binary then Xcode won't do it on Catalina. i thought it might be something already compiled that you just need to include in the app package.

 Leo

--
John Brownie, john_brownie@...
Kouvola, Finland