Re: How to add a 32-bit binary to a bundle in Catalina/Xcode 11.4.1?

John Brownie

Don't you love progress? A good thing I still have some Mojave boot volumes, if that's the way it's going to be. But all I need to do is copy the binary, nothing else.

John

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 15:39, Peter Hudson via groups.io <Peter.hudson=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I had a similar problem - i never found a way to build the 32 bit version of our app on Catalina. As I understand it, there is no 32 bit build support in Catalina.

I support people who still need 32 bit by building on Mojave.

Peter

On 17 Apr 2020, at 13:33, John Brownie <john_brownie@...> wrote:

I don't try to run it on Catalina, it's there for older systems. The trouble is that it won't build on Catalina.

John

I’m surprised that the 32 bit version loads in Catalina.  Wasn’t 32 bit binary compatibility removed in Catalina?

--
John Brownie, john_brownie@...
Kouvola, Finland

--