Re: How to add a 32-bit binary to a bundle in Catalina/Xcode 11.4.1?

John Brownie

I don't try to run it on Catalina, it's there for older systems. The trouble is that it won't build on Catalina.

John

I’m surprised that the 32 bit version loads in Catalina.  Wasn’t 32 bit binary compatibility removed in Catalina?

--
John Brownie, john_brownie@...
Kouvola, Finland