Re: Xcode not remembering columns in the Editor between sessions...

Dave

It’s been like that for ages, I thought it was a “feature”.

It doesn’t remember window sizes or positions either which is super annoying!

Cheers
Dave

On 13 Mar 2020, at 18:48, robmartin@... wrote:

I use a widescreen monitor, and usually have 3 columns displayed when I'm editing in Xcode 11.3.1.

Whenever I restart, having Quit Xcode, only 2 columns show. If I drag the window's right edge, the 3rd column appears but is very narrow - so I have to then resize it…

Am I missing something really basic here, or is there a way to have Xcode remember the column layout of the Editor? I can't find anything in Prefs…

Rob