Re: Xcode not remembering columns in the Editor between sessions...

robmartin@frontiernet.net

I've just discovered that if I click the "Show/Hide Code Review" button *twice*, my 3rd column magically appears with the correct dimensions… How could I have missed that...

On Mar 13, 2020, at 1:48 PM, robmartin@... wrote:

I use a widescreen monitor, and usually have 3 columns displayed when I'm editing in Xcode 11.3.1.

Whenever I restart, having Quit Xcode, only 2 columns show. If I drag the window's right edge, the 3rd column appears but is very narrow - so I have to then resize it…

Am I missing something really basic here, or is there a way to have Xcode remember the column layout of the Editor? I can't find anything in Prefs…

Rob