moderated Re: Trying to set up 8 column Table with 276 embedded Check Boxes.

On Jul 8, 2017, at 6:51 PM, Brian Christmas <ozsanta@...> wrote:

G'day, and thanks Jens. Sorry for overstepping the etiquette. I actually posted to both lists, hopefully, but it's an ASObC Project, so I think it belongs here, or else, why not please? Does the Applescript list cover these Projects?

The objc list (like Apple’s objc-language list) is for discussing the Objective-C language itself (and its core runtime library), not any frameworks written in it.

So topics like property syntax, or ARC, or objc_msgsend are OK; but not AppKit or UIKit or AppleScript.

—Jens

Join objc@apple-dev.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.