moderated Re: Want a new sub-group? Reply here

On Jun 7, 2017, at 10:32 AM, Dana Cartwright <dana@...> wrote:

But it's also very low volume, and probably a lot of us are porting legacy apps to Cocoa, so I'm torn between having a separate group, or just asking Carbon questions in the Cocaa list, as many questions will be of the form "How do I translate this Carbon feature to Cocoa".

Sounds like just using the cocoa list would be better, since it would make such questions more likely to reach someone who knows the answer.
If there end up being a significant number of posts about Carbon itself, it’s no problem to set up a list for it.

—Jens

Join main@apple-dev.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.