moderated Re: Want a new sub-group? Reply here

Takaaki Naganoya

On the end of this January, Apple mailing lists halted. So we had contact with Apple people. They did not understand or make action to recover MLs. They did not understand what happened. It took about 2 weeks to recover MLs.

So, most of us had an anxiety about Apple employee’s intelligence and operability.

We needed backup plan to communicate with. This ML seemed a good backup.

--
Takaaki Naganoya
maro@...

2017/06/08 18:25、Jeremy Hughes <moon.rabbit@...>のメール:

I’m confused about what is happening. As far as I know, the only list whose closure has been announced is xcode-users. Are Apple closing down all their mailing lists, or just xcode-users?

Jeremy

--

On 8 Jun 2017, at 00:35, Jens Alfke <@snej> wrote:

On Jun 7, 2017, at 1:56 PM, Jeremy Hughes <moon.rabbit@...> wrote: