Mailing lists for Apple developers — the successor to the late lists.apple.com.Topics include:
- iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS development
- The app submission and review process
- UIKit, AppKit and other Cocoa frameworks ⟶ the cocoa subgroup
- Lower-level APIs (POSIX, IOKit, etc.) on Apple platforms
- The Objective-C language & runtime ⟶ the objc subgroup
- the Xcode IDE and tools ⟶ the xcode subgroup
- AppleScript ⟶ the applescript subgroup
(These lists are not run by or endorsed by Apple.)
- 173 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.