Mailing lists for Apple developers — the successor to the late lists.apple.com.Topics include:
- iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS development
- The app submission and review process
- UIKit, AppKit and other Cocoa frameworks ⟶ the cocoa subgroup
- Device drivers, kernel extensions, IOKit, etc. ⟶ the drivers subgroup
- The Objective-C language & runtime ⟶ the objc subgroup
- the Xcode IDE and tools ⟶ the xcode subgroup
- AppleScript ⟶ the applescript subgroup
- Carbon legacy APIs ⟶ the carbon subgroup
These lists are not run by or endorsed by Apple.
These lists are slightly moderated. Your first post to a list will be held until an admin approves it; after that you can post freely. This mostly eliminate spam, with minimal inconvenience. We try to moderate messages quickly, but pre-apologize if it sometimes takes a few hours, especially late at night (US Pacific time, GMT-8.)
- 360 Members
- 4 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]