Use Visual Studio Code (VSC) to Write, Compile, and Run JXA Scripts #script #vsc

Great news folks!  An extension for Visual Studio Code (VSC) is available that supports JXA scripts.
See

AppleScript & JXA - Visual Studio Marketplace

I've just started testing it, but so far, so good.

If you haven't used VSC, I highly recommend it.  It is free and has great features.  Among them is code completion, which  is far superior to Script Editor.

I hope some of you with join with me in learning and testing the JXA extension for VSC.  Please post your questions, issues, and/or suggestions here.

--
JMichaelTX

Join jxa@apple-dev.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.