Re: Creating objects via AppleScript and setting readonly properties

Steve Mills

On May 10, 2019, at 23:06:30, Shane Stanley <sstanley@...> wrote:

If you're logging a feature request, I'd be delighted to back it. But when you said "is", I presumed you meant present tense.
Yes, I did mean if there was currently a way to do it, but then I meandered over to "wouldn't it be great" territory. I've submitted radar://50687965 for this feature suggestion.

I was also thinking back to my MultiAd days when Creator's 'aete' Terminology.r file, which would've been a total nightmare had there been no such thing as preprocessing .r files. It's 435k.

--
Steve Mills
Drummer, Mac geek